SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Business Analyst.
Our client is a product driven software company with web based approach.
The company vision is to provide to the customers a modern, dynamic user interface management, developed using the latest technologies, that will reduce the implementation time with over 70%.
Summary objective of the job:
The main product is a portal platform with generous features. The framework covers all the functionalities that are required for any software project in terms of security, basic classes, SOA type communication, parallel computing, distributed architecture with computing centers, user management, content, aso.
The business layer comes with a suite of integrated components, dynamic management like: CMS, ECM,
CRM, BPM, DMS, HRS, BI. The vision is to provide to the customers a modern, dynamic user interface management, developed using the latest technologies, that will reduce the implementation time with over 70%.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time and within scope;
- Coordinate and participate in creating project documentation;
- Manage the relationship with the client in order to interpret business needs and translate them into application requirements;
- Define tasks, assign responsibilities and monitor the progress of the project;
- Coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible;
- Track requirements and feedback from all involved parties. Make sure teams are aligned in terms of requests, needs and priorities;
- Collaborate with the development team to define, design, accept and adapt features;
- Ensure each iteration delivers expected result.
- Attend scrum meetings including stand ups, retrospectives, and demos.
- Coordinate communication between development team and stakeholders regarding goals, requirements and business needs.
- Prepare and communicate project progress reports, documentation, proposals and presentation materials for upper management and for clients as needed.
- At least 3 years of business analyst experience;
- A proven track record of successfully managing software or web development projects preferably using Agile methodologies;
- Solid technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies;
- Highly organized with attention to details, while being able to see the big picture;
- Problem solving skills with the ability to adopt a logical approach to solving different issues;
- Strong communication skills both internal and with clients;
- A proactive attitude and teamwork spirit;
- Capacity to manage high stress situations
- We believe in the Homework principle – we’ll make you feel like home and you will help us build impressive
- We offer a cozy workplace near the city center (under 2 minutes from Eroilor Opera Center ), comfortable office, beautiful garden, fresh fruits, tea and coffee at your disposal
- We have a hobby for barbeque parties in our garden and we often go out with the team.
- We know how important health is, so we offer a paid medical subscription to a private clinic.