SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, one of the top integrator and consulting companies in the IT industry, for an experienced and motivated Presales Consultant-VOIP.
The company has a large number of projects in data centres and virtualization, IT&C infrastructures, unified communications, customer support centres, IT&C security. It has a team of more than 100 employees in Romania.
Summary objective of the job:
The client is seeking an experienced Presales Consultant-VOIP who will design and support the technical solutions in the process of consultative sales of products and services from the company’s portfolio.
- Supports and negotiates the technical component of complex solutions in front of customers company
- Designing complex technical solutions for customers integrating both portfolio components as well as non-standard items
- Elaboration of technical documentation (offers, compliance, clarifications, etc.) within public procurement projects
- Technical responsible for the design and implementation of new products and services in the companies portfolio
- Development and support of presentations and demonstrations of products and services from the company’s portfolio to the client
- Higher education – technical profile
- Experience in installing, configuring and using VoIP platforms and solutions (Cisco CUCM, Avaya, Mitel, or others) and video conferencing / telepresence (Cisco CMS, Cisco Webex, Avaya, Poly, ZOOM, Microsoft Teams, or others)
- Knowledge and experience in Contact Center solutions (Cisco, Genesys or others) can be an advantage
- Solid knowledge of VoIP, SIP, routing and switching technologies (certifications professionals such as CCNA, CCNP, JNCIP, CCDP, etc. is an advantage)
- Experience of at least 2-3 years in a similar position
Profile / soft-skills:
- Communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Abilities of abstraction, generalization and summary or customization and identifying the essential aspects; rapid adaptation to the context;
- Efficiency for meeting deadlines;
- Experience in direct contact with customers;
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level;