SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, one of the top integrator and consulting companies in the IT industry, for an experienced and motivated Presales Consultant – Data centre.
The company has a large number of projects in: data centers and virtualization, IT&C infrastructures, unified communications, customer support centers, IT&C security. It has a team of more than 100 employees in Romania.
Summary objective of the job:
The client is seeking an experienced Presales Consultant – Data centre who will design and support the technical solutions in the advisory sales process for products and services from the company’s portfolio.
- Supports and negotiates the technical component of complex solutions in front of customers company
- Designing complex technical solutions for customers integrating both portfolio components as well as non-standard items
- Elaboration of technical documentation (offers, compliance, clarifications, etc.) within public procurement projects
- Technical responsible for the design and implementation of new products and services in the company’s portfolio
- Development and support of presentations and demonstrations of products and services from the company’s portfolio to the client
- Higher education – technical profile
- Practical experience in installing, configuring and using servers (rack-mount and/or blade), server operating systems (Windows, Linux), virtualization (VMWare, Citrix or others), experience with equipment and technologies for storage (EMC, Fujitsu, Netapp or others)
- Solid knowledge of Data Center technologies, Data Center networking, ACI, routing, switching and/or security (professional certifications such as VCP, CCNA, CCNP, JNCIP, CCDP, etc. is an advantage)
- Experience of at least 2-3 years in a similar position
Profile / soft-skills:
- Communication, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Abilities of abstraction, generalization and summary or customization and identifying the essential aspects; rapid adaptation to the context;
- Efficiency for meeting deadlines;
- Experience in direct contact with customers;
- Knowledge of English at an advanced level;