SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for Full Stack Developer
Our client offers information about companies in Romania and abroad through dedicated tools. With a portfolio of more than 500 clients and over 8 years of experience, the company is one of the leading providers of business information solutions on the market and a partner of internationally-known profile companies.
The company offers dynamic, customizable solutions that make it easy in taking the right decisions about a company’s de facto situation, based on complete and up-to-date information. Integrated risk management and antifraud tools in the online platform can improve complex credit card analysis processes and reduce associated risks.
Innovative and customer-oriented attitude has led our customer to the top of business information players in Romania.
Summary objective of the job:
The main product is a portal platform with generous features. The framework covers all the functionalities that are required for any software project in terms of security, basic classes, SOA type communication, parallel computing, distributed architecture with computing centers, user management, content, etc.
The business layer comes with a suite of integrated components, dynamic management like: CMS, ECM, CRM, BPM, DMS, HRS, BI. The vision is to provide to the customers a modern, dynamic user interface management, developed using the latest technologies, that will reduce the implementation time with over 70%.
- ASP.NET solution used by KF customers:
- Web forms, jquery
- Add new modules to the application, integrate functionality with existing backend services
- Understand the solution in order to be able to maintain and support existing features
- .NET win services, .NET web services (soap, rest, web api)
- Understand the business logic implemented in existing services
- Develop new services as per customer’s requests
- Troubleshoot production issues
- Improve performance
- SQL Server dev (nice to have):
- Understand implemented sql stored procedures and db architecture
- Ability to identify performance issues and follow best practices for new implementations
- 1+ year of experience with JS, CSS, HTML
- 4+ years of experience with C#, ASP.NET or MVC; solid understanding of .NET principles; troubleshooting skillls
- 1+ years of experience with SQL Server from a dev perspective
- We believe in the Homework principle – we’ll make you feel like home and you will help us build impressive
- We offer a cozy workplace near the city center (under 2 minutes from Eroilor Opera Center ), comfortable office, beautiful garden, fresh fruits, tea and coffee at your disposal
- We have a hobby for barbeque parties in our garden and we often go out with the team.
- We know how important health is, so we offer a paid medical subscription to a private clinic.