Smart Recruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for an experienced R&D Backend Junior/Middle.
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the
United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
As part of this new division, new line of products in being established. For the last 6 months, the new management team was focused on customer reviews, competition analysis and market trans.
The understanding is that new platform should be established / based on advanced technologies and open architecture, enabling customers to add and alter the platform behavior according to their specific needs.
The platform allows integration to external sensors process and analyze the relevant data, store it as part of the data lake and provide analysis tools to the end used (the analyst and the intelligence investigator).The sensors include text, images, video and audio. The analytics are based on advanced models of machine learning and deep learning like NLP and more. The data lakes include ElasticSearch, Neo4j, map, players and more.Our largest customer is processing 100 Gigabit per second, which allows real BigData architecture and analysis.
Our technology stack is based on Java, Python, React with microservices approach, dockers and kubernetes, CI/CD processes with on-premise installation for our customers.
On top of that, out client have offensive solution to allow our customers un-encrypted data generation focusing on similar approach.
Summary objective of the job:
We are seeking a R&D Backend developer to join the R&D development team in Bucharest to improve the End-2-End product features and align the R&D team to the company growth to perform and achieve the development optimization targets and goals of cyber processes. The role will emphasize on developing a large microservice system over the lifecycle from product spec to design, development, testing and deployment following the Agile methodology with TDD and BDD implementation to allow continuous deployment based on Java coding with BigData implementation. Our client is establishing a new leading Cyber Intelligence and Cyber Security product solution. Their business unit is facing the most advanced and complicated challenges in the Cyber security field.
· Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment.
· Establish from scratch the backend foundations of R&D based on Java
· Work in a “start-up” environment, initiative to ensure “all bases are covered”
· Set and
meet the performances by KPIs
• Developer with proven experience of at least 2 years
• Java or Scala experience of at least 2 years (not scripting or automation, but pure backend with design patterns and OOB)
• Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code
• Proficient in a Unix/Linux environment
• Knowledge and experience of more than 1 year with no-SQL DB like Elastichsearch, Mongo
• Knowledge and experience of more than 1 year with: Docker, Kubernetes
• Working knowledge of cyber processes, agile development, system operations
Nice to have:
• Knowledge and experience of more than 1 year with: BigData, Spark or other
• Knowledge and understanding of End-2-End systems including, Git, Jenkins, DevOps
• Knowledge and understanding of Cloud systems like AWS
• Advantage – Background in Machine Learning, NLP or related field
• Advantage – Deep understanding of Cyber Security domain
• Advantage – Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
What we offer:
• The opportunity to work in creative and dynamic teams.
• Great office located on Calea Floreasca, close to Aurel Vlaicu metro station
, great benefits and a unique working environment.