Smart Recruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for an experienced R&D Backend GO Developer
Our client is the world’s largest pure play QA and software testing company, with offices in the
United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
As part of this new division, new line of products in being established. For the last 6 months, the new management team was focused on customer reviews, competition analysis and market trans.
The understanding is that new platform should be established / based on advanced technologies and open architecture, enabling customers to add and alter the platform behavior according to their specific needs.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways.
Summary objective of the job:
We are seeking for an R&D Back-End GO developer to join our Engineering team in developing top-notch products across all of Facebook stack. As an engineer in our team you will work on products that affect the lives of billions using variety of technologies including large scale systems, big data problems and complex networking technologies.
We are seeking an experienced Back-End Engineer that is passionate about building mobile and desktop web applications.
• Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment.
• Establish the backend foundations of R&D based on GO
• Work in a “start-up” environment, initiative to ensure “all bases are covered”
Set and meet the performances by KPI
• Strong knowledge of data-structures and algorithms
• Over 2 years’ experience with GO programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
• Understanding of relational databases and SQL
• Knowledge of common GOroutine and channel patterns
• Knowledge of common automated testing strategy for GO testing
• Knowledge of micro-service patterns and architecture
• Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable code
• Advantage – Knowledge of GraphQL
• Advantage – Understanding of networking (especially in the OSS\BSS domain)
• Advantage – Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
• Advantage – Knowledge of React, Relay
What we offer:
• The opportunity to work in creative and dynamic teams.
• Great office located on Calea Floreasca, close to Aurel Vlaicu metro station, great benefits and a unique working environment.