SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Front End Developer
Location: Bucharest, Hotel Intercontinental, close to University.
The Company was first established in 1996 as an IT and Information Security company with office locations in Bucharest, Romania and Malmö, Sweden.
We offer software and services for governance, risk and insurance management. Working in close cooperation with our customers, in a wide range of industries and in the public sector, we are successful in making business processes more efficient and effective and our adaptive solutions fully integrate with the daily operations of our customers.
Through commitment to people, systems and technology, we lead the way in creating value for ourcustomers and other stakeholders by providing uncomplicated information and process solutions.
Summary objective of the job:
As a Front-end Developer you will be part of the software development department which at the moment counts 13 developers in both our office locations (Bucharest, Romania and Malmö, Sweden).
You will be working together with the other front-end specialists and the UI/UX expert to develop and maintain the user-facing features of our product.
The software development teams’ size is 2 to 4 developers. Though we favor a flat hierarchy, one developer from each team is responsible for the team lead activities.
The product is a web based solution that is made of several modules that interact with each other and that solve complex business problems and automate insurance and governance tasks.
Technology stack of the product developed:
- Frontend: KnockoutJS,Kendo UI, Knockout Kendo, SignalR, Bootstrap 3
- Backend: ASP.NET Core, NET 4.7, C#7, SQL SERVER 2014
- PowerShell, ElasticSearch, etc.
- Developing and maintaining the required client-side features for the company product
- Ensure the technical feasibility and implementation of UI/UX designs
- Build reusable client-side code, libraries and components for future use
- Researching for new technologies to be used in the product implementation
- Optimize the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Updating and maintaining the technical product documentation
- Contributing to the team events and knowledge sharing
- Researching for the best solutions for the product requirements
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Webpack, Bower, Grunt, Sass, Babel
- Experience with building single page applications
Nice To Have:
- Merit if you are active in different developer forums
- Experience and knowledge of ASP.NET Web API
- Experience of agile development such as scrum
- You must also have 3+ years’ experience from similar work
- Access to the company training programs as well as access to the external training budget
- Team Building events across Europe
- Private Health Programs Subscriptions
- Office snacks, fruits and tasty coffee