SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, a platform for the development of interior design projects
addressing both beneficiaries and professionals, for an experienced and motivated Business Analyst.
Summary objective of the job:
We are seeking for a Business Analyst who will be part of a team of professionals in the Strategy department and will participate in an ambitious 2-year program that includes changing the BIS architecture, process mapping, LSS implementation, with multiple possibilities for personal development.
- Will document the current and future processes, which will be implemented in the new BIS architecture.
- Will provide specific support (Business Analyst) for software development / implementation teams.
- Will coordinate the company’s LSS initiatives.
- BPM experience (process modelling) – at least a BA course
- Around 3 years’ experience in banks/consulting/multinational (in BPM department)
- Experience with Visio (advanced)
- Methodical, attentive to details, patient, adaptable, with initiative
- Be highly motivated and open to challenges
Nice to have:
- Experience with Aris, MEGA or other sophisticated software Security related
- LSS black belt or CBAP certification
- Employment contract or Micro/PFA
- Lunch meal at the company buffet