SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, one of the top software development companies in the transport industry, for an experienced and motivated Unified Communications Engineer.
Location: Bucharest, Opera Area
The company holds a competitive portfolio of solution in the following areas: communication infrastructures, data centres and virtualization, unified communications, customer interaction and contact centres, information security with a team of more than 100 employees in Romania.
The company is a member of a group of companies achieving more than 100 million Euro annual business revenues in IT system integration and IT outsourcing in Slovakia, Czech Republic, Romania, Poland, Bulgaria, Turkey and UK.
- Designs voice – video systems using Cisco Systems products or integrates solutions provided by other vendors with Cisco VoIP solutions.
- Performs the configuration and testing of the systems and then their migration to the production network,
- Investigates and identifies the defects in the systems in technical support to clients.
- It aims to solve problems using tickets in incident management applications,
- Participates by rotation in the on-call technical support service.
- Experience on Session Border Controllers, Cisco Unified Communication Manager, Contact Centre Express/Enterprise, Cisco Meeting Server.
- Cisco Unified Call Manager Clusters
- Cisco Video Conferencing products (CMS, Expressway, TMS)
- Contact centre clients ( Cisco Finesse)
- SIP, H323 and MGCP voice protocol configuration experience
- Experience with isolating and resolving complex problems utilizing appropriate diagnostic tools
- Experience supporting, troubleshooting, problem isolation for Cisco voice products
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Cisco Certifications are a plus
Robert Beu Managing Director