SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, one of the top integrator and consulting companies in the IT industry, for an experienced and motivated Technical Consultant, Identity and Access Management.
The company has a large number of projects in: data centers and virtualization, IT&C infrastructures, unified communications, customer support centers, IT&C security. It has a team of more than 100 employees in Romania.
Summary objective of the job:
The client is seeking an experienced Technical Consultant, Identity and Access Management who is a subject matter expert of specific Cyber Security layer and solutions around it.
The main responsibility of technical consultants is to lead the technology inside the company and help create solutions for the Customers.
- Being the technology leader of Identity and Access Management solutions across the company
- Following global technology trends, being up to date with developments by our vendors
- Working in close cooperation with the assigned product manager, both at the planning and execution stage
- Carrying out presales activities, building solutions for customer needs, holding presentations, demonstrations, PoCs
- Enabling field technical teams, transferring know-how for presales and postsales activities
- Taking part in marketing activities by creating and presenting technical content
- Always-on and responsible for the success of the business
- Hands-on experience with Identity Management, User Authentication, Privileged Access
- Management and Identity Governance products
- Having worked in presales and delivery of medium to large size projects
- Customer-facing communication skills
- Having worked in or being familiar with matrix organizations