SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, one of the top integrator and consulting companies in the IT industry, for an experienced and motivated Security Network Consultant.
The company has a large number of projects in: data centers and virtualization, IT&C infrastructures, unified communications, customer support centers, IT&C security. It has a team of more than 100 employees in Romania
- As a Security Network Consultant you will be able to design, implement and operate complex security network solutions based on the latest security equipment and technologies.
- You will be part of a young, dynamic and focused on knowledge growing environment that
consists mainly of industry experts.
- Part of the technical department, you will have the chance to design and build secure networks for leading multinational companies, big financial and public sector organizations.
- Our ideal candidate for this position is a network security specialist with at least 3 years of experience in troubleshooting and operating enterprise networks and security network solutions.
- Holding a Bachelor’s degree in a computer-related field is highly appreciated. Good written and verbal communication skills in English are required.
- Be highly motivated and open to challenges
- Be able to work with end users, communicate clearly and meet deadlines
- Have advanced design knowledge on LAN and campus architectures – core/distribution/access, DMZ and
advanced understanding of protocols like EIGRP/OSPF/BGP/FHRP/STP
- Have experience implementing WAN networks that include: DMVPN/GETVPN/IPsec site-to-site VPN/AnyConnect RA VPN
- Hands on experience with the following Cisco Platforms: Cisco ASA, FirePower, ISR, ASR1000,
Catalyst 6500, C4500-X, Catalyst 9400/9500, stacks of C3850-X/C2960-X/WLC
- Experience on operating and deploying ISE cluster setups, wired/wireless/vpn authentication and authorization, AnyConnect configuration.
Nice to have:
- CCIE certification or motivation to grow in technical skills through certifications (to reach CCIE level)
- Security related certifications
- Experience with Cisco AMP,Umbrella, ESA/WSA, F5 LTM and ASM, Juniper SRX, Fortinet products.
IT Talent Recruiter email@example.com