SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, one of the top integrator and consulting companies in the IT industry, for an experienced and motivated Sales Account Manager.
The company has a large number of projects in data centres and virtualization, IT&C infrastructures, unified communications, customer support centres, IT&C security. It has a team of more than 100 employees in Romania.
Summary objective of the job:
The client is seeking an experienced Sales Account Manager with good communication and presentation skills at both non-technical and technical levels; motivated, inventive and with initiative and with attention to detail and well organized.
- Fulfilment of the sales plan (objectives) for its customers/accounts;
- Managing the relationship with customers and identifying and adding new accounts in the company’s portfolio;
- Identifying customer needs, opportunities to diversify and increase sales;
- Preparation of commercial documents (offers);
- For the allocated tenders / RFI / RFP / RFQ, supervision of the creation of the technical documentation by the presales colleagues;
- Creating and maintaining project lists and executive and commercial contacts related to its accounts, using a CRM system;
- Handing over to the implementation team and following up on won projects, until completion.
- Minimum 5 years experience in sales;
- 5 years experience in IT (experience working with Cisco Systems, Fortinet, Juniper Networks, Palo Alto Networks, F5 is a plus);
- Good knowledge of all important technologies for voice/data / video IP networks;
- Experience in managing the relationship with external suppliers or other local partners;
- English language skills – written and spoken fluently;
- Graduate degree.
- Long term contract with attractive benefits
- Exposure to a competitive work environment, in a dynamic industry
- Continuous development through new product training and certifications, from top IT solution providers.
- Employment Type – Full-time
- Location: Bucharest (WFH possible and encouraged while Covid pandemic lasts, but office work preferred otherwise)