SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, one of the top integrator and consulting companies in the IT industry, for an experienced and motivated Product Sales Specialist.
The company has a large number of projects in data centres and virtualization, IT&C infrastructures, unified communications, customer support centres, IT&C security. It has a team of more than 100 employees in Romania.
Summary objective of the job:
The client is seeking an experienced Product Sales Specialist who will play an important role by acting as the interconnect between the company, vendors and customers, and contributing to the growing Cyber Security business.
- Responsible for a set of Cyber Security products
- Managing relations with vendors: Preparing business plans, setting common goals, and defining jointly actionable steps
- Executing sales development plan: Working with our field sales and presales teams to promote solutions to customers
- Cooperating with marketing team: Planning marketing activities to support sales, and taking product ownership in each activity
- Cooperating with the technical team: Pointing out technical development needs by inputting vendor requirements and customer expectations
- Always-on and responsible for the success of Cyber Security business
- Be highly motivated and open to challenges and able to work with end-users, communicate clearly and meet deadlines,
- Have advanced knowledge of the local and global Cyber Security market.
- We will definitely consider it a plus if you have:
- Security-related certifications, or motivation to grow in technical skills through certifications
- Experience with Cisco AMP, Umbrella, F5, Juniper SRX, Fortinet, Palo Alto Networks, Splunk, Crowdstrike products.
Profile / soft-skills:
- 10+ years experience in IT sales/product management
- 3+ years experience in Cyber Security sales/product management
- Understanding of local and global market in Cyber Security
- Customer-facing communication skills
- University degree
- Very good level of written and verbal English language
- Long term contract with attractive benefits
- Exposure to a competitive work environment, in a dynamic industry
- Continuous development through new product trainings and certifications, from top IT solution providers.
- Employment Type – Full-time
- Location: Bucharest (WFH possible and encouraged while Covid pandemic lasts, but office work preferred otherwise)