SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, one of the top integrator and consulting companies in the IT industry, for an experienced and motivated Middle Network Consulting Engineer.
Location: Bucharest, Opera Area
The company has a large number of projects in: data centers and virtualization, IT&C infrastructures, unified communications, customer support centers, IT&C security. It has a team of more than 100 employees in Romania.
Summary objective of the job:
- We’re looking for an experienced Network Consulting Engineer with 2 years of experience in troubleshooting and operating network environments.
- You will be member of service Provider focused team
- You will work closely in contact with major Telecom providers in Romania and with the latest Cisco/Juniper software and hardware solutions.
- You will be part of a young, dynamic and focused on knowledge growing environment.
- As part of the technical department, you will be able to design, implement and operate various technologies in Routing and Switching, Service Provider and Data Centre areas
- Establish and maintain relationship with client team
- Assimilate new technologies and network equipment, understand customer needs in order to propose and design cutting edge solutions.
- Participate in complex projects as data center migration, core network redesign, network mergers and integration.
- Be highly motivated and open to challenges
- Hands-on knowledge of :
– Cisco technologies (at least CCNA level)
– IOS/IOS XE
- Able to work with end users, communicate clearly, participate in on-call shifts and to meet the deadlines
Nice to have:
- CCNP certification or motivation to grow in technical skills through certifications (to reach CCIE level)
- Experience working in an SP environment
- Experience with Python automation scripting
- Knowledge and experience with Juniper devices
Robert Beu: IT Talent Recruiter