SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, one of the top integrator and consulting companies in the IT industry, for an experienced and motivated Customer Success Specialist .
Location: Bucharest, Opera Area
The company has a large number of projects in: data centers and virtualization, IT&C infrastructures, unified communications, customer support centers, IT&C security. It has a team of more than 100 employees in Romania.
Summary objective of the job:
As a member of the Customer Success Team, the Customer Success Specialist will be responsible for creating and maintaining cross-functional relationships with internal and external stakeholders to help develop Software as a Service (“SaaS”) portfolio in the company. The focus of this role will be to drive adoption, business integration and expansion of Cisco SaaS solutions in existing accounts.
- Oversee the complete customer lifecycle from onboarding, adoption, expansion to renewal.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales team in order to direct new sales to the SaaS solutions whenever possible
- Collaborate with the technical team to ensure flawless onboarding process
- Build and maintain a close relationship with the customer key decision makers and influencers in order to help them achieve their business needs through SaaS solutions
- Establish clear goals and milestones that him and the customer will be working towards; conduct account reviews with the customers on a regular basis
- Ensure that customers fully utilize their subscriptions and services, including the identification of any adoption barriers
- Be responsible to increase adoption and renewal rate and reduce churn
- Participate in campaigns, projects, and initiatives to ensure successful implementation of the SaaS solutions
- Identifying incremental opportunities and programs that help customers achieve greater value from their investments in Cisco [and partner] digital innovation
- Monitor customer adoption rates and progress
- Provide continuous feedback to the team management on both successes and challenges for the business objectives
- Serving as an escalation point for customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Conduct data entry, audits, reporting and compliance related to SaaS portfolio & Cisco related applications and procedures
- Maintain SaaS portfolio databases
- Have to take Cisco Customer Success Manager Specialist certification within first weeks (exam Cisco ID: 820-605 CSM).
- 3 -5 years’ experience in working directly with customers – either in similar role / account management / project delivery /technical position in IT industry
- Familiar with IP network concepts, Cisco products and industry trends
- Able to manage complex stakeholder landscapes (customers, end-users, internal resources, partners, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal skills to build trusted relationships with both customers and colleagues
- Excellent ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships regardless people hierarchy, internal or external stakeholder, technical or non-technical person
- Reliable to work independently
- Proactive person – think ahead and figure out what people might need before they do
- Creative person in order to assist the SaaS portfolio’s position and expansion
- Ability to manage a varied workload with great organizational skills
- Ability to understand customer requirements, identify up-sell and cross-sell opportunities
- Identify key deadlines, goals and plan in advance to get what is needed to succeed
- Ability to analyze data and develop customer strategies for SaaS solutions success onboarding, adoption, renewal, expansion
What we offer:
- Attractive salary
- Certification courses
- Working with a diverse, highly skilled team
- Opportunity for growth
- Medical subscription
- Sport subscription
- Work from home