SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Senior Mobile Engineer Android / iOS.
Location: Bucharest, remote/hybrid.
Our client is a large multinational company, merging local knowledge with global vision, and in-depth insight with industry-leading digital expertise. The company’s focus is on innovative banking solutions such as transfer functions, mobile payment systems,s and brokerage functions.
Summary objective of the job:
Our client is looking for a skilled Senior Mobile Engineer for Android / iOS to join the agile development team to implement a sustainable and stable technical solution for the defined technical requirements.
- Creation of scalable and maintainable technical designs for the further development of an existing banking app
- Development of customer-oriented mobile application systems on different platforms with all associated tasks, such as
UnitTests, documentation, code reviews, etc.
- Cooperation with product owners, scrum masters, engineers, UX / UI designers, and security specialists in an agile work
- Compliance with general coding standards and security mechanisms.
- University degree in computer science (or comparable), or comparable professional experience
- 5+ years of work experience in a mobile engineering role, desirable: with banking experience
- Detailed knowledge of Kotlin / Java (for Android) or Swift (for iOS)
- Good knowledge of architecture design for mobile applications (e.g. MVC architecture samples / SOLID principles)
- Good knowledge of security mechanisms: Keystore, SSL pinning, encryption (AES, Diffie-Hellman), the man in the middle
- Good knowledge of hardening mechanisms: ProGuard, DexGuard (or similar).