SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Senior Java developer.
Location: Remote. Offices in Bucharest, Iasi, Cluj
Our client is capitalizing by offering an integrated cloud ecosystem to all its customers. Leaders in the hardware market, are moving towards open systems, architectures, and always-connected devices. At the same time, they have developed cloud services adjacent to their core business, ranging from digital printing to IT infrastructure itself.
Summary objective of the job:
- Perform research, design, implementation tasks as a member of Company’s engineering team.
- Work in accordance with project guidelines, quality standards and code conventions
- Take ownership of complex features development and implement tasks of any complexity
- Design, integrate, implement the complex solutions
- Participate in solution architecture look
- Implement the most complex tasks from backlog
- Perform root cause analysis for technical issues
- Provide estimations of feature scope and split it into task
- Suggest technical and functional improvements to add value to the product
- Support of development process
- Initiate and conduct code reviews, create code standards, conventions, and guidelines
- Supervise and mentor newcomers and more junior team members
- Conduct technical interviews with external and internal candidates
- 5+ years of commercial experience as Java SW engineer
- Strong Java coding skills
- Solid experience with Spring Framework and its projects
- Experience in building reliable, high-available, distributed architectures
- Strong troubleshooting experience
- Good grasp of software engineering principles and practices
- Tends to engineering excellence and getting things done
- Strong knowledge of Git
- At least Intermediate level of English
Would be a plus:
- Experience in Microservice architecture and its patterns
- Experience in building Rest APIs and Messaging Queues mechanisms
- Docker, K8S experience
- Knowledge of working with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Budget for self-development: courses, training.
- Private medical insurance and meal vouchers.
- Ambitious, united and proactive team.
- Performance bonuses.
- Possibility to work remotely