SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a QA manual middle/senior.
Location: Remote. Offices in Bucharest, Iasi, Cluj
Our client is capitalizing by offering an integrated cloud ecosystem to all its customers. Leaders in the hardware market, are moving towards open systems, architectures, and always-connected devices. At the same time, they have developed cloud services adjacent to their core business, ranging from digital printing to IT infrastructure itself.
Summary objective of the job:
- Perform research, design, implementation and support tasks as a member of
- Company’s team. Work in accordance with project guidelines, quality standards
- and code conventions.
- Create software testing plan, define testing strategy for the project.
- Take ownership for part of the product quality and quality improvement.
- Obtain tasks from Team Lead or supervisor and execute the tasks within set deadlines and specified quality objectives. May have a primary impact on the wider operational objectives.
- Take the responsibility of quality for part of the product (from feature grooming to creating test coverage)
- Analyze business requirements and create test plans/test cases / test strategy
- Perform in-sprint and pre-release testing
- Take full responsibility for the quality of part of the product
- Make status and quality reporting for team activities
- Bug reporting using Bug tracking system
- Grant the high-quality level of delivery and maintain customer satisfaction level
- Constantly seek for daily routine quality improvement and qa processes improvements
- Bug reporting / quality status reporting
- Practical experience of working as QA engineer (4 years+)
- Strong experience of testing Web Based application
- Experience with API based testing (Postman and similar tools)
- Deep knowledge of QA methodologies, practices and processes (Agile)
- Understanding of Web stack (HTML, CSS, HTTP protocol, JS)
- Good familiarity level of REST
- Understanding and at least some practical experience (0.5 years+) with OOP and automation concepts
- High level of personal responsibility
- Fast learning skills
- Sufficient English level for communication (verbal and written)
- Good understanding of agile methodologies (Scrum)
Nice to have:
- Docker, K8S experience
- Knowledge of working with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Microservice architecture knowledge and experience of testing
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS services and large global deployments, including tools such as Kubernetes and Cloud Formation
- Budget for self-development: courses, training.
- Private medical insurance and meal vouchers.
- Ambitious, united and proactive team.
- Performance bonuses.
- Possibility to work remotely