SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Middle/Senior QA Automation developer with Python.
Location: Remote. Offices in Bucharest, Iasi, Cluj
Our client is capitalizing by offering an integrated cloud ecosystem to all its customers. Leaders in the hardware market are moving towards open systems, architectures, and always-connected devices. At the same time, they have developed cloud services adjacent to their core business, ranging from digital printing to IT infrastructure itself.
Summary objective of the job:
- Perform test automation work for Company’s projects.
- Perform implementation and support tasks as a member of the Company’s engineering team.
- Work in accordance with project guidelines, quality standards, and code conventions.
- Stand on quality part of team delivery
- Play technical owner role to test features of medium complexity
- Obtain tasks from Team Lead or supervisor and execute the tasks within set deadlines and specified quality objectives.
- May have a primary impact on the wider operational objectives.
- Take the responsibility of quality for part of the product (from feature grooming to creating test coverage)
- Contribute to API/UI automation solution (extend and evolve)
- Ability to design and develop robust automation solutions from scratch
- Constantly seek daily routine quality improvement
- Participate in preparing test documents such as test cases/scripts, status reports for his area of responsibilities
- Work on the Test and Test Automation plans for the future functionality
- Monitor the health and automated tests execution results
- Bug reporting using the Bug tracking system
- Report to Team Lead about current tasks status
- Work with strong cooperation with RnD team and customer
- 2-3 + years of commercial experience as AQA engineer
- Knowledge of OOP, design concepts, and automation patterns Python
- Understanding and experience in REST API testing and automation (1+ years)
- Experience in working with UI test automation (1+ years)
- Strong Experience in Testing theory and methodologies
- High level of personal responsibility
- Fast learning skills
- Sufficient English level for communication (verbal and written)
- Good understanding of agile methodologies (Scrum)
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of ROBOT framework
- Docker, K8S experience
- Knowledge of working with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Budget for self-development: courses, training.
- Private medical insurance and meal vouchers.
- Ambitious, united and proactive team.
- Performance bonuses.
- Possibility to work remotely