SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a DevOps developer.
Location: Remote. Offices in Bucharest, Iasi, Cluj
Our client is capitalizing on the EaaS trend by offering an integrated cloud ecosystem to all its customers. Leaders on the hardware market, are moving towards open systems, architectures, and always-connected devices. At the same time, they have developed cloud services adjacent to their core business, ranging from digital printing to IT infrastructure itself.
Summary objective of the job:
- Perform research, design, implementation, and support tasks as a member of Company’s DevOps engineering team.
- Work in accordance with project guidelines, quality standards and code conventions
- Take ownership of features and infrastructure development and implement tasks of medium complexity
- Improve project architecture/infrastructure
- Maintain and improve process automation
- Maintain and improve CI/CD pipelines
- Maintain and improve monitoring/logging/alerting systems
- Perform root cause analysis for technical issues
- Support of development process
- Obtain tasks from Team Lead or supervisor and execute the tasks within set deadlines and specified quality objectives.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Report to Team Lead or supervisor about tasks readiness/quality
- May have a primary impact on the wider operational objectives.
- Participate in functional and architectural design of assigned tasks.
- Research and evaluate technical options to implement assigned feature
- 2+ years of commercial experience as DevOps engineer
- Understanding of DevOps philosophy/practices
- Knowledge of Linux internals
- Understanding of virtualization/containerization technologies (KVM / Docker)
- Experience with cloud providers and their services (Azure/AWS is a big plus)
- Experience with container orchestration (Kubernetes / Helm)
- Experience with IaaC approach (Terraform preferred)
- Understanding of logging/ monitoring systems
- Experience with CI/CD systems (Jenkins/Other)
- Good knowledge about Git/GitHub
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Budget for self-development: courses, trainings.
- Private medical insurance and meal vouchers.
- Ambitious, united and proactive team.
- Performance bonuses.
- Possibility to work remotely