SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Senior Python Developer (fully remote).
Company mission: The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices worldwide in Canada, UK – Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion. The Bucharest Office is one of IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias. We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
- DWH: Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
- Android, iOS, Angular, Web Dynpro, ABAP, SSIS, Batch scripts – Web & Mobile;
- Infrastructure: Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
- Software testing: Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb – QA Automation and much more.
- SAP: Web-Dynpro ABAP, as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI’s
Summary objective of the job:
The Senior Python Developer will be responsible to develop industry-leading websites and software applications, to work collaboratively with design engineering and other specialist teams, on various projects.
This role analyzes the business requirements and internal design, develops system requirements and structured clean reusable code. This position’s focus is both on the quality and best technical approach to ensure the overall delivery of projects re on time and on budget.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Responsible for various aspects of ongoing support and maintenance engagements
- Partners with project managers and other web developers to successfully manage various projects
- To be involved at all stages of the development life cycle: initial analysis, implementation, integration, testing, debugging and support
- To maintain consistent standards and approaches throughout the projects
- To write clean and healthily structured, well-documented code
- To make sure you understand how to use the software tools that the team has chosen and why processes are important for the team to follow
- To follow consistent processes set by the team while looking to offer constructive suggestions around new tools and ideas to enhance processes
- Proven working experience in web programming
- Experience in working with at least one back-end technology: Python (mainly), PHP, Java, C#, C
- Experience in working with MVC frameworks
- Knowledge of MySQL/ Oracle
- Experience in developing web applications with high traffic
- Ability to work with minimal supervision. Equally skilled at working collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field desired
- English – advanced
- Flexible, communicative, team player
- Thrives on learning and learns quickly
- Dedicated to self-improvement and professional development
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Curious and adept at researching project-related issues and challenges
- Ability to learn quickly and implement new technologies in a rapid, demanding, and changing environment
- Positive customer service and team attitude (helping others when required)
- Ability to communicate effectively with all job levels, both written and verbal
- Committed to continual improvement
- Attractive Compensation Package (medical subscription & insurance, office massage sessions)
- Flexible working hours
- A friendly working environment
- Development Training: personal and professional.