SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Senior Java Developer – SAP.
Company mission: The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter, and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices worldwide in Canada, the UK – Europe, Australia, and Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion. The Bucharest Office is one of the IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, and Web & Mobile Development arias. We are a young, ambitious, and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high training offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
- DWH: Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
- Android, iOS, Angular, Web Dynpro, ABAP, SSIS, Batch scripts – Web & Mobile;
- Infrastructure: Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
- Software testing: Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb – QA Automation and much more.
- SAP: Web-Dynpro ABAP, as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI’s
Summary objective of the job:
The Senior Java Developer – SAP. will be a member of the Digital SAP Application Services team, reporting to the SAP Application Lead. In this role you will lead the development and support work for our SAP WebDynpro Java, Business Process and Rules Management (BPM / BRM), and Portal applications portfolio. Will also be responsible for working with our Application Architects to develop our future state SAP Java roadmap, utilizing tools and technologies such as HTML5, SAP Ui5 and Fiori. This role will work closely with cross-functional IT peers & business partners to understand the business and technical problems and provide quality services. Occasionally, the individual will partner with IT peers and business partners to understand business priorities, gather requirements, and design and develop solutions to meet business objectives.
Requirements and skills
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject
• 7+ years of proven hands-on Software Development experience
• Proven working experience in Java development
• Hands-on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
• Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
• insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management etc.)
• Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
• Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework (Angular, JSF, GWT, Spring MVC).
Nice to have:
• Experience in SAP BPM & BRM, Web Dynpro JAVA (in-house training for Web Dynpro if required)
• Experience in the development and maintenance of projects in SAP Netweaver Portal & CE 7.4, SAP NWDI 7.4, NWDS & DB2
• Hands-on development in SAP composition environment of Modeling & Managing Business Processes & Rules, Service Interfaces & Service Groups Configuration, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Management
• Technical expertise in Portal Apps Development and their Administration (System, Content & User), Web Dynpro Java, Visual Composer
• Experience in troubleshooting and developing apps in SAP Knowledge Management & Collaboration
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
• Write well-designed, testable, efficient code
• Ability to cross-train in other Java or non-Java technologies that are applied for different kinds of solutions that meet business requirements
• Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
• Prepare and produce releases of software components
• Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Attractive Compensation Package (medical subscription & insurance)
- Flexible working hours
- A friendly working environment
- Development Training: personal and professional.