SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for an SAP BPC Consultant.
Company mission: The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices worldwide in Canada, UK – Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion. The Bucharest Office is one of the IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias. We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high training offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
- DWH: Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
- Android, iOS, Angular, Web Dynpro, ABAP, SSIS, Batch scripts – Web & Mobile;
- Infrastructure: Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
- Software testing: Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb – QA Automation and much more.
- SAP: Web-Dynpro ABAP, as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI’s
Summary objective of the job:
The SAP BPC Consultant is responsible for the design, implementation and deployment of SAP solutions to achieve defined business goals, specifically in SAP applications process design and configuration, development, integration, testing, deployment and SAP application technical architecture. This individual communicates and coordinates with business management, project
executives and team leads to ensure appropriate integration of processes and modules across the organization. The consultant collaborates with the functional project manager, and division heads of the assigned area, in an effort to support the business needs of the company.
- Design and interpretation of reporting architecture for SAP BI Understanding of SAP ECC/ Non SAP data structures and interfaces to SAP BI BPC administration experience Design and configuration experience.
- Report and Input schedules design and development Knowledge of Script Logic Exposure to other EPM tools like Cognos, Hyperion or other consolidations like SEM-BCS and process integration between financial and planning scenarios is a plus. The candidate must be a team player, able to lead or manage a project as well as be able to work independently.
- The SAP BPC Consultant will be responsible for successful delivery of the planning and consolidation solutions to our clients.
- The candidate should have excellent insights to functional and technical aspect of SAP software components which includes SAP Business Planning and Consolidations (BPC) 10 and 10.1. Responsibilities include, using knowledge of leading practices for accounting function.
- Should have strong insights to General Ledger, Asset accounting, controlling and profitability process areas
- The BPC Consultant will use formal methodologies during requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment.
- Knowledge of leading practices within the month end close and consolidation process as well as provenexperience applying and maintaining internal controls.
- In addition to consolidations, the BPC Consultant should also be able to configure BPC to be used for planning functionality.
- Able to configure key planning utilities in SAP including Input Schedules, Allocations and Forecast Models. C
- Able to advice clients on solution architecture.
- Prior hands on experience around account.
- Use of formal system implementation methodologies during project prep, requirements gathering, design, build/test and deployment is required.
- Product configuration knowledge of the SAP FI-GL PCA and CCA, SAP Fixed Assets, SAP BPC and SAP BI tool is a must.
- 5+ years experience in Financial Consolidation and Reporting Process knowledge
- 5+ years experience in Planning and/or Financial Consolidations technical solution experience (including SAP BPC and IPS)
- SAP BPC and BW hands on experience
- Team-oriented person
- Ability to work creatively and analytically with a problem-solving attitude
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent communication (written, oral, technical) and interpersonal skills is a must
- Ability to engage with internationally distributed development teams
- Ability to create and meet timelines cognizant of business needs and constraints
- Self-motivated, multi-task, work ethic, keen attention to detail & customer service orientation
- Logic comunication and presentation skills to non-technical audiences in writing and verbal
- Strong analytical skills; ability to perform system analysis and draw conclusions by relating
- information from different sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution
- Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, computer science, business administration or related discipline.
- Attractive Compensation Package (medical subscription & insurance)
- Flexible working hours
- A friendly working environment
- Development Training: personal and professional.