SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for an SAP Basis Consultant.
Company mission: The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter, and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices worldwide in Canada, the UK – Europe, Australia, and Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion. The Bucharest Office is one of the IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, and Web & Mobile Development arias. We are a young, ambitious, and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high training offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
- DWH: Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
- Android, iOS, Angular, Web Dynpro, ABAP, SSIS, Batch scripts – Web & Mobile;
- Infrastructure: Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
- Software testing: Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb – QA Automation, and much more.
- SAP: Web-Dynpro ABAP, as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI’s
Summary objective of the job:
The SAP Basis Consultant requires someone that has strong technical knowledge of a wide breadth of SAP Basis/Netweaver Tools & Components. This individual must be familiar with SAP best practices as it relates to both the implementation and ongoing operations of an enterprise landscape. This position will be responsible for managing an SAP Basis and Security team that is split between onshore and offshore dedicated resources that are responsible for the 24×7 ongoing maintenance and production support while assisting with the delivery of current corporate projects. This will also require working with our managed service provider for SAP application support.
- Management and resolution of problem tickets;
- Plans, manages, and communicates system maintenance activities;
- SAP OSS note management to drive resolution;
- Version maintenance of existing landscape;
- Performance tuning and optimization;
- System health checks and proactive maintenance;
- Backup and recovery;
- Administration of system transports and change control;
- Landscape synchronization activities such as system clone and refresh activities;
- Development and enforcement of process and procedures;
- Participation in the development and execution of SAP landscape strategies;
- Works directly with 3 rd party system integrator and application support teams.
- Bachelor’s degree in related IT field.
- Minimum of 5 years installing, supporting, and maintaining a complex SAP landscape in a large enterprise.
- Significant hands-on knowledge of SAP modules including ECC, S/4 Hana, CRM, PI, EP, MDM, CE, BODS, BPM, and TREX;
- Basic knowledge and understanding of SAP modules including WWI, Content Server, ADS;
- Significant hands on knowledge of system management toolsets including Solution Manager, ChaRM, CTS+, NWDI, TDMS, LVM, Early Watch, WILY, SMD, CCMS;
- Intimate knowledge and experience installing and upgrading SAP landscapes;
- Basic understanding of SAP security practices including IDM and GRC;
- Basic understanding of AIX Enterprise Edition and Windows Server;
- Basic knowledge of DB2 & HANA administration and analysis within SAP modules;
- Solid foundational knowledge in server, networking, security and storage disciplines;
- Effective communication and presentation skills to both team and upper management;
- SAP Basis Cerification (Good to have).
- Attractive Compensation Package (medical subscription & insurance)
- Flexible working hours
- A friendly working environment
- Development Training: personal and professional.