SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a QA Manual.
Company mission: The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices worldwide in Canada, UK – Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion. The Bucharest Office is one of IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias. We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
- DWH: Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
- Android, iOS, Angular, Web Dynpro, ABAP, SSIS, Batch scripts – Web & Mobile;
- Infrastructure: Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
- Software testing: Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb – QA Automation and much more.
- SAP: Web-Dynpro ABAP, as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI’s
Summary objective of the job:
The QA Manual will design test processes and procedures used to ensure that software
operates within defined requirements. Implement test plans and validation strategies.
Identify and investigate issues found during testing. Work closely with software developers
and software quality analysts to resolve issues.
- Identifies and communicates problems and risks as they happen, such as risk
deadlines or unexpected impediments
- Recognizes the risk when changes are made and tailors actions accordingly
- Analyzes requirements and is able to identify test scenarios with guidance from more
- Identifies problems and documents the results and findings
- Understands and consistently follows the team’s development life-cycle
- Provides estimates with assistance from senior team members for the effort to
- Delivers results without rework from other QA analysts
- Creates effective documentation (ie. test plans, test cases, bug tickets)
- Communicates effectively with technical and/or business associates
- Adapts to new software or technologies and stays current on the latest relevant
- Become a subject matter expert for a website and/or application
- Ability to write simple SQL queries and have conceptual knowledge of databases
- Use of bug tracking tools (Bugzilla, Jira).
- Able to write SQL queries (analyze/validate data) and Views / Stored Procedures.
- Understanding of XML, HTML.
- Knowledge of principles of relational databases.
- Intermediate Microsoft office.
- Ability to prioritize workload to effectively meet deadlines
- Understands QA concepts regression testing, functional testing, system integration
testing, negative testing
- Analyzes requirements and is able to identify test scenarios
- Ability to work autonomously and with a medium-sized team
- Ability to navigate multiple computer and mobile systems
- Identifies problems and documents the results and finding
- Ability to provide estimates based on effort and risk
- Fosters teamwork and communication
- Time management
- Fluent in English both written and verbal
- Willingness to learn / Flexibility to work with different lines of AG business
- Education: Computer Science / related field or a suitable combination of education and work
- Attractive Compensation Package (medical subscription & insurance, office massage sessions)
- Flexible working hours, 1 day/week working from home
- A friendly working environment
- Development Training: personal and professional.