SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a QA Manual Lead.
Company mission: The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices worldwide in Canada, UK – Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion. The Bucharest Office is one of IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias. We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
- DWH: Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
- Android, iOS, Angular, Web Dynpro, ABAP, SSIS, Batch scripts – Web & Mobile;
- Infrastructure: Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
- Software testing: Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb – QA Automation and much more.
- SAP: Web-Dynpro ABAP, as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI’s
Summary objective of the job:
The QA Manual Lead will coordinate and supervise the QA team and will monitor that all test processes and procedures for software testing operate within defined requirements. Implements test plans with its team and validate strategies to follow. Monitors that the QA team identifies and investigates issues found during testing. QA Lead will participate in hiring interviews for the QA team, deliver evaluations, develop career paths for the team members and the team life-cycle. Works closely with software developers, BA and Project Manager to resolve issues, understand business requests and needs, make resources allocations.
- Identifies and communicates problems and risks as they happen, such as risked deadlines or unexpected impediments;
- Recognizes the risk when changes are made and tailors actions accordingly;
- Analyzes requirements and identifies test scenarios
- Identifies problems and documents the results and findings;
- Understands and consistently follows the team’s development life-cycle;
- Provides estimates for the effort of the team members to complete the tasks;
- Makes sure that the team delivers results in due time;
- Creates effective documentation (ie. test plans, test cases, bug tickets);
- Communicates effectively with technical and/or business associates;
- Adapts to new software or technologies and stays current on the latest relevant testing techniques;
- Be a subject matter expert for testing procedures for website and/or application;
- Ability to write simple SQL queries and have conceptual knowledge of databases.
- 3+ years experience in testing
- 2+ years experience leading a team;
- Use of bug tracking tools (Bugzilla, Jira);
- Able to write SQL queries (analyze/validate data) and Views / Stored Procedures;
- Understanding of XML, HTML;
- Knowledge of principles of relational databases;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office;
- Understands QA concepts regression testing, functional testing, system integration testing, negative testing;
- Analyzes requirements and identifies test scenarios;
- Ability to navigate multiple computer and mobile systems;
- Identifies problems and documents the results and findings.
- Attractive Compensation Package (medical subscription & insurance, office massage sessions)
- Flexible working hours, 1 day/week working from home
- A friendly working environment
- Development Training: personal and professional.