SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for an Informatica ETL Developer to work as a contractor B2B or employee.
Our client is a product-driven software company with a web-based approach.
The company’s vision is to provide customers with a modern, dynamic user interface management, developed using the latest technologies, that will reduce the implementation time by over 70%.
• Work closely with the client to understand and clarify the technical requirements
• Review and analyze source data, analyze and document data flows, validate mapping specifications and business rules from data source to target
• Design, develop, and test ETL workflows, mappings
• Database design and modeling, performance optimization, implementation of packages and stored procedures
• Develop and test shell scripts (medium level)
• Write technical documentation
• Provides support, maintenance and issue investigation and resolution; fixes issues identified and raised by the client within the agreed SLAs
• Occasional primary support rotation on EDW processes (after Training); minimize disruption to the business
• Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably with a data warehouse or relational database specialization or similar experience
• At least 3 years experience in data modeling for Data Warehousing
• At least 3 years experience performing ETL/data integration tools like Informatica Cloud (IICS) or Informatica PowerCenter
• At least 5 years experience in SQL with a common RDBMS like SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata or Snowflake
• High skills in performance tuning (ETL/DB)
• Experience with any other ETL tool such as Microsoft SSIS, BODS
• Experience with PL/SQL is a plus
• Experience with any Big Data tool is a plus
• Strong written & verbal English communication skills
• Flexible, motivated, positive and team-oriented attitude; excellent interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with team members in a remote capacity
• Proven Code, Process and Data Analytic skills
• Desire to improve analytical abilities and critical thinking
• Willingness to occasionally travel to the United States
- We believe in the Homework principle – we’ll make you feel at home and you will help us build impressive
- We offer a cozy workplace near the city center (under 2 minutes from Eroilor Opera Center ), a comfortable office, a beautiful garden, fresh fruits, tea, and coffee at your disposal
- We have a hobby of barbeque parties in our garden and we often go out with the team.
- We know how important health is, so we offer a paid medical subscription to a private clinic.