SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for an Junior-Middle Informatica ETL Developer.
Location: Bucharest, Hybrid
Company mission: The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter, and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices worldwide in Canada, the UK – Europe, Australia, and Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion. The Bucharest Office is one of the IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, and Web & Mobile Development arias.
Data Warehouse team is looking for a self-motivated individual ready to support and enhance ETL environment, eager to learn new technologies and open to possessing a wide set of technical skills/knowledge. It will be a work in concert with DBA’s, Business Analysts, Business Users and other technical staff. Increasing responsibilities in this person’s daily activities will include general programming in various ETL tools as well as various database utilities, EDW support, troubleshooting, performance issues, analyzing/resolving technical and/or data issues. The successful candidate will participate in similar analysis and development roles on assigned projects.
- Work closely with the client to understand and clarify the technical requirements
- Review and analyze source data, analyze and document data flows, validate mapping specifications and business rules from data source to target
- Design, develop, test ETL workflows, mappings
- Database design and modeling, performance optimization, implementation of packages and stored procedures
- Develop and test shell scripts (medium level)
- Write technical documentation
- Provides support, maintenance and issue investigation and resolution; fix issues identified and raised by the client within the agreed SLAs
- Occasional primary support rotation on EDW processes (after Training); minimize disruption to the business.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher, preferably with a data warehouse or relational database specialization or similar experience
- At least 1.5 years’ experience in data modeling for Data Warehousing
- At least 1.5 years’ experience performing ETL/data integration tools like Informatica Cloud (IICS) or Informatica PowerCenter
- Experience in SQL with a common RDBMS like SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata or Snowflake
- Good skills in performance tuning (ETL/DB)
- Experience with any other ETL tool such as Microsoft SSIS, BODS
- Experience with PL/SQL is a plus
- Experience with any Big Data tool is a plus
- Experience with Tableau
- Unix Shell & Utilities knowledge
- Strong written & verbal English communication skills
- Flexible, motivated, positive and team-oriented attitude; excellent interpersonal skills, able to work effectively with team members in a remote capacity
- Proven Code, Process and Data Analytic skills
- Desire to improve analytical abilities and critical thinking
- Willingness to occasionally travel to the United States.