SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Full Stack Web Developer.
Company mission: The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices worldwide in Canada, UK – Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion. The Bucharest Office is one of IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias. We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high trainings offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
-Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView – Data Warehouse;
-Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange 2010, VM-Ware – System Admin;
-Avalanche, JMeter, Selenium – QA Automation and much more.
Summary objective of the job:
The Full Stack Developer will work as part of a team of developers that create the Java/J2EE-based/Spring/Angular Independent Retailer Web Portal platform. The application covers front facing webpages, content management, customer support application and experience manager. These positions require hands-on developers for hypercare, technical document delivery and new development efforts.
- Provide design and implementation support on both new and existing custom development efforts
- Communicate with technical staff and various business clients to aide in the gathering of new requirements and to identify root cause of application issues
- Estimates tasks accurately
- Takes on new unfamiliar tasks
- Decomposes user stories into tasks
- Swarming is working in small cross-functional groups to rapidly complete high priority tasks
- Provides timely status to the team
- Participates actively in the team
- Makes and meets commitments
- Participates in sprint meetings and activities
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with Spring and Typescript
- Good understanding of how to implement web applications both back-end (Java, Spring Security) and front-end (HTML, CSS3, JS )
- Demonstrated proficiency of SQL Server, Azure Active Directory (nice to have).
- Good general technical engineering skills, strong technical aptitude – self learner
- Multi task, desire and flexibility to be involved in multiple projects, self-motivating
- Strong interpersonal skills, team-player, focused on productivity
- Excellent English and communication skills
Learning opportunities – technologies:
- Wild-fly Application Server, Microsoft Azure solutions
- Spring Security, Typescript, SSIS, Web/application servers (open source)
- Spring Tool Suite, Source/version control software (SVN, SCM), SQL Server.
- Attractive Compensation Package (medical subscription & insurance, office massage
- Flexible working hours, 1 day/week working from home
- A friendly working environment
- Development Training: personal and professional.