SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Full Stack Developer.
Company mission: The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices
worldwide in Canada, UK – Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion. The Bucharest Office is one of IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias. We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company
through high training offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
-Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView – DataWarehouse;
-Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange 2010, VM-Ware – System Admin;
-Avalanche, JMeter, Selenium – QA Automation and much more.
Summary objective of the job:
The Full-Stack Developer will join our B2B Apps Team in Bucharest. To enjoy this role, it’s necessary to be familiar with a software development life cycle including the planning, design, development and implementation, deployment and maintenance stages.
You need an in-depth knowledge of different programming languages, frameworks and tools applicable for web and mobile solutions.
We write and expect back elegantly written code based on product specifications and requirements. Familiarity with unit testing, debugging and improving the code and the work of your team members to deliver products on schedule is much appreciated.
You’ll have many opportunities to learn new programming languages, collect feedback and improve existing software.
The role will challenge your good understanding of algorithms, flow charts and mathematical concepts that form the basis of computer programming. This position will cover both web (Spring, Angular) and mobile (Android) development requests per on-prem and cloud communication.
- Provide design and implementation support on both new and existing custom development efforts
- Able to write applications or components for a system or across numerous systems, including desktops and mobile devices
- Ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- Provide programming experience to creatively design software
- Provides timely status to the team
- Participates actively in the team
- Create reports and present development updates to teams and stakeholders
- Developing technical documentation to guide future software development projects
- Customize existing code to ensure efficiency and functionality
- Own new and existing application solutions
- Coordinate with business stakeholders and project managers to ensure smooth deployment and post-deployment support and modifications.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Manage remotely field-deployed devices
- Bachelor degree in computer science, computer engineering, programming, or a related field
- Knowledge of Object-Relational Mapping frameworks (Java)
- At least 3+ years of hands-on experience with Spring and Up-to-date frameworks or systems such as Angular and Git
- Excellent knowledge of the software development life cycle
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL Server, Azure Active Directory (nice to have)
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with developing native Android applications (nice to have)
- Certificates in other related areas, such as networking and infrastructure are a plus
- Proven experience creating applications or other related types of software for web or mobile use
- Experience with Agile and Scrum development methodologies
- Ability and willingness to work independently and efficiently
- Desire to work collaboratively to ensure effective execution of project deadlines
- Strongly detail-oriented with an ability to quickly identify and solve programming errors
Learning opportunities – technologies:
- WWild-fly Application Server, Microsoft Azure DevOps solutions;
- Spring Security, Typescript, SSIS, Web/application servers (open source);
- Android SDK
- SOTI MobiControl
- Spring Tool Suite, Source/version control software (GIT, SVN, SCM), SQL Server, No SQL
- In this position, you can be our employee (individual labour contract) or you can also be a contractor or freelancer.
- Full-time position, with 80%+ time of work remote.