SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client for a Front end Developer.
Location: Bucharest or remote
Company mission: The company is a creator and manufacturer of innovative social expression products that assist consumers in enhancing their relationships to create Happiness, Laughter and Love. Headquartered in Cleveland, Ohio, the company has offices worldwide in Canada, the UK – Europe, Australia, Asia and generates annual revenue of approximately $1.9 billion. The Bucharest Office is one of IT Centers that offers support for the Corporation Teams in the Data warehouse, System Engineering, QA Automation Engineering, Web & Mobile Development arias. We are a young, ambitious and dynamic team, growing together with the company through high training offered by our specialists in a variety of technologies across all platforms:
- DWH: Oracle, SQL, Informatica, Teradata, ETL, Unix/Shell Scripting, QlikView, Cloudera – Data Warehouse;
- Android, iOS, Angular, Web Dynpro, ABAP, SSIS, Batch scripts – Web & Mobile;
- Infrastructure: Linux, Microsoft Windows – Active Directory, Exchange, VM-Ware – System Admin;
- Software testing: Java, Groovy, Selenium, Apium, Geb – QA Automation and much more.
- SAP: Web-Dynpro ABAP, as IDOC, PI, Web-service, Proxy, OData, EDI/ALE/IDOCs, RFC, BAPI’s
- Handle the visual interfaces and implementations of the frontend coding of all companies websites.
- Work with the business units for design, maintenance, add of new products, seasonal promotions and new site enhancements.
- In the team, the Front end developer will work closely with web developers and product owners.
- Experience with computer graphic and multimedia design, including a strong understanding of Photoshop
- Knowledge of Web technologies, protocols, and tools
- Comprehensive experience with structuring, developing and implementing interactive Web sites
- Ability to Manage Multiple Priorities and Meet Strict Deadlines
- Teamwork and Flexibility
- Creativity, Thinking out of the box and Problem Solving Ability
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- English is a must – excellent written and verbal communication skills
Technologies we use:
- Java Server Pages, Genix files
- JQuery; JSP
- Bootstrap Library
- SASS / LESS
- Attractive Compensation Package (medical subscription & insurance, office massage sessions)
- The creative and friendly work environment in an international company driven by innovation
- We are constantly investing in team training and general well being