QT-CL R&D Senior BackEnd Developer
SmartRecruiting is looking on behalf of its client, for an experienced R&D Senior BackEnd Developer.
Our client is a large multinational company, with offices in the United States, United Kingdom, Israel and India. The new division within the company focused on Cyber in the governmental section.
Our clients’ mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they’re building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people are builders at heart. The global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful way.
Summary objective of the job:
The client is seeking an experienced R&D Senior BackEnd Developer to join the R&D development team in Bucharest to improve the End-2-End product features and align the R&D team to the company growth to perform and achieve the development optimization targets and goals of cyber processes. The role will emphasize on developing a large microservice system over the lifecycle from product spec to design, development, testing and deployment following the Agile methodology with TDD and BDD implementation to allow continuous deployment based on Java coding with BigData implementation. Our client is establishing a new leading Cyber Intelligence and Cyber Security product solution.
- Team player with coding hands-on ability that can work with other team members to accomplish various jobs and to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced R&D and lab/testing environment.
- Establish from scratch the backend foundations of R&D based on JavaWork in a “start-up” environment, initiative to ensure “all bases are covered.
- Set and meet the performances by KPIs
- Developer with proven experience of at least 3 yearJava, Spring (Boot), REST API experience of at least 3 year (not scripting or automation, but pure backend with design patterns and OOB)
- Ability to write high-performance, maintainable, reusable codeProficient in a Unix/Linux environment
- Knowledge and experience of more than 1 year with no-SQL DB like Elastich search, Mongo
- Knowledge and experience of more than 1 year with: Docker, Kubernetes
- Working knowledge of cyber processes, agile development, system operations
Nice to have:
- Knowledge and experience of more than 1 year with: BigData, Spark or otherKnowledge and understanding of End-2-End systems including, Git, Jenkins, DevOpsKnowledge and understanding of Cloud systems like AWSAdvantage
- Background in Machine Learning, NLP or related fieldAdvantage
- Deep understanding of Cyber Security domainAdvantage
- Master/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering.
- Private health subscription + hospitalization package
- Private dental subscription
- Gym subscription
- Vouchers/bonuses for special events (birthday, Christmas, Easter, etc)
- Meal vouchers /working day (legal value)
- Ability to work with a global company and immerse in a variety of international projects with different cultures within the IT industry
- Access to cutting edge and state of the art technologies current with the everyday evolvement of technologies
- Development opportunities with free access to over 3000+ training courses and peer to peer mentoring support
- Reimbursement of public transportation